CORE is a physical resource centre, provided where and when it is needed.
As important as temporary accommodation, emergency healthcare, food distribution.
A place which offers
- Training for educators
- Administration for learning programmes
- Logistics for learning provision
- Advocacy for education rights
CORE is also a virtual centre of activity
An online resource bank which offers
- Courses for learners and for educators
- Reference, research, reading material
- Tools for planning and provision
‘And as we move through this life we should try and do good. Do good… And if we can do that, and not hurt anyone else, well… then…’
John C. Reilly and Jim Kurring in the 1999 film ‘Magnolia’